School of rock OST

Banda sonora de la pelicula del mismo nombre del año 2003, del director Richard Linklater. Este disco estuvo nominado al Grammy como mejor compilacion.

Tracklist: School of rock

1 - School of rock - School of rock
2 - Film excerpt - "Your head and your mind and your brain..."
3 - The who - Substitute
4 - No vacancy - Fight
5 - The doors - Touch me
6 - Film excerpt - "I Pledge alleguiance to the band..."
7 - Cream - Sunshine of your love
8 - Led zeppelin - Immigrant song
9 - The black keys - Set you free
10 - Stevie Nicks - Edge of seventeen
11 - No vacancy - Heal me, i'm heartstick
12 - The darkness - Growing on me
13 - T-Rex - Ballrooms on mars
14 - Film excerpt - "Those who can't do..."
15 - The ramones - My brain is hanging upside down (Bonzo goes to Bitburg)
16 - Wylde Rattz - T.V. Eye (Ver. orig. Iggy and the stooges)
17 - School of rock - It's a long way to the top (If you wanna rock n' roll) (Ver. Orig. AC/DC)

No hay comentarios: